Annual Meeting Call for Papers
You are invited to the AETE Annual Meeting, held in conjunction with the meeting of the American Society of Missiology (ASM).
- AETE: Thursday, June 13 (registration 5 pm) to Friday, June 14 (3 pm), 2019.
- ASM: Friday, June 14 to Sunday, June 16
- Location: St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana
You are invited to propose a paper, panel discussion, or session on one of the following subjects:
- Expanding the Frontiers of Evangelism Research
- Best Practices for Theological Education in Evangelism
- Theological Issues in Evangelism
To submit a proposal, send an abstract of 250-300 words and brief bio to David M. Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2019. Papers accepted for presentation (including works in progress that invite discussion and feedback) should be 4,000 to 7,000 words in length. Following the Annual Meeting, final papers may be submitted to the editor for possible publication in Witness: Journal of the Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education.