Annual Meeting Call for Papers
Thank you to everyone who shared their research during our June 2017 annual conference. We had excellent participation with nine presenters in three tracks in addition to our plenary sessions. We look forward to your participation in 2018 when we meet at Notre Dame University!
As you consider your possible participation next year, here are the guidelines we used for 2017:
You are invited to the AETE Annual Meeting, held in conjunction with the meeting of the American Society of Missiology (ASM).
- AETE: Thursday, June 15 (registration 3 pm) to Friday, June 16 (3 pm)
- ASM: Friday, June 16 to Sunday, June 18
- Location: Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois
You are invited to propose a paper, panel discussion, or session on one of the following subjects:
- Expanding the Frontiers of Evangelism Research
- Best Practices for Theological Education in Evangelism
- Theological Issues in Evangelism
To submit a proposal, send an abstract of 250-300 words and brief bio to David M. Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2017. Papers accepted for presentation (including works in progress that invite discussion and feedback) should be 4,000 to 7,000 words in length. Following the Annual Meeting, final papers may be submitted to the editor for possible publication in Witness: Journal of the Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education.